It was a fecking beautiful summer! The best in awhile, since ‘11, maybe great summers come every two years? Had my first summer fling; found jesus in Alex Turner and god in Hardwell; finally feel comfortable with myself and accept my emotions as valid; decided it was okay to love but more important to fuck; and learnt that I’m hot ass and a proper perv.
Sadly I feel the dreariness of fall seeping into my joints already. I feel exhausted and ready to hibernate. I always do. This fall will be different, I do declare! At 20 years old I finally understand my emotional acuity to nature. I tend to change with the times. As summer end I feel less invigorated and craving structure and routine, self loathing and solitude. I’ll have to keep a full plate this fall to keep from falling into myself again, I hate climbing uphill.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
If you need Plan B, here’s a printable $10 off coupon.
It doesn’t expire either! It’s a continual offer
Rebloggin this for my niggas that like to leave it in